The firm has extensive experience with real estate operation, development and management, including:
- Accounting and auditing of real estate operations
- Taxation, including, but not limited to, debt modifications, restructurings, like-kind exchanges, foreclosure, cost segregation and tax compliance
- Litigation support, including fraud investigations and owner disputes
- Valuation, including limited liability company and limited partnerships, minority and marketability discount studies, etc.
- Work-out and feasibility analyses of real estate development for distressed companies
- Real estate-based debt: accounting, tax and restructuring